Now, this is who I am...
…a little anyway
& Personal Mantras
One thing’s for sure, life will throw things at you that will test your faith, your mettle, and your commitment to the vison you have for your personal quality of life.
Still, I have found, that by surrounding yourself with the things that support your direction, goals, and ideals, we can better weather the storms.
Of course, this all starts with the right mindset. So, I have curated a list of personal mantras that have helped to keep me on track when life is being life and is threatening to derail me.
I share them in the list below.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Have the faith to do it afraid
- Good things come to those who are brave
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
- Things fall apart to fall together
- Every storm runs out of rain
- Sometimes your success lies in your ability to outlast the tough times
- Seasons change
- When in doubt, stand on what you know for sure
© 2022 Anna & Anna. All rights reserved